These Pick & Place Machines Are Helping U.S. Manufacturers Be More Competitive
Designed to help U.S. electronics manufacturers reduce their cost per placement and increase turnover speeds, the new MC889 and MC388HS machines are the evolution of decades of improvements in MC Series pick and place technology. Both machines are designed for high accuracy at high placement rates, ensuring fast throughput without compromising on quality. We are proud to be able to offer both the MC889 and the MC388HS at significantly lower pricing than other machines with similar specs on the market. Plus, our equipment is backed by some of the most experienced support techs in the business, so you can feel confident in your investment.
Revolutionize electronics manufacturing with our new 8-head machines and stay ahead of your competition.
High-Speed MC889 Pick & Place
- Great for fast, accurate SMT assembly
- Fast batch pick & place machine with optional 3-stage SMEMA conveyor for inline use
- 96 smart feeder ports gives you fast changeovers
- Great for large boards and panels, or use the large placement area for smaller boards and up to 3 waffle trays
& See Price
High Speed MC388HS Pick & Place
- Great for fast, accurate SMT or LED assembly
- 3-stage SMEMA conveyor integrates with your automated assembly line with options for up to 1.5 meter conveyors
- Holds up to 192 smart feeders for high-mix jobs and fast changeovers
- Great for LED boards, backplanes, and other long panels, or use waffle trays in the placement area
& See Price
Both Pick & Place Machines
- Keep Boards Moving
With placement rates to 22,000 CPH
- Handle Complex Jobs
With components ranging from 01005 and µBGAs to 100 x 150 mm SMDs and 30 µm, 3 Sigma placement accuracy
- Minimize Programming Time
With robust, flexible Windows®-based software that accommodates CAD import and conversion, teaching, and direct data entry
- Minimize Costly Downtime
With remote diagnostics that allow Manncorp techs to quickly troubleshoot & fix the majority of issues without a site visit
Interested? Have Questions? Ready for a Quote?
Text or call:
Chris Ellis 215-869-8374 | East Coast
Ed Stone 215-808-6266 | West Coast
The Manncorp Difference
Working with us, you'll experience first-hand our adherence to the very same principles adopted nearly 50 years ago: Providing the equipment that best serves the needs of its user, pricing it right, delivering it on time, and backing it with after-sale service. It is no surprise we have been a leading provider of electronics equipment since 1967.