SMT Surface Mount Technician, SMT Operator
Manncorp, a leader in the electronics assembly industry, is looking for an additional SMT Field Technician to install and support our wide array of SMT equipment. We are accepting resumes for people experienced in SMT sales and service for our Hatboro, PA and San Diego, CA offices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage on-site installation of equipment and training of customers
- Must be capable of running SMT production lines on-site
- Post installation service and support includes troubleshooting and diagnosing technical problems by phone, email or additional on-site visits, when necessary
- Assist with demonstrations of equipment to potential customers
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Produce service reports
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment
Requirements and Qualifications
- Three to five years of experience with SMT equipment, or equivalent technical degree
- Proven strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in reading and verifying electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical schematics/drawings
- Organized, detail orientated and capable of multitasking
- Have good written and oral interpersonal skills with an ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with little supervision while traveling
- Frequent travel
- Ability to arrange and schedule service trips
- USA Citizenship required
Interested in working at Manncorp?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter to apply.