RT2100 Manual SMT Screen Printer
Ideal for prototype circuit board assemblies and other low-volume tasks, including fine-pitch printing, this field-proven manual stencil printer offers reliable printing for SMT boards. Quick and easy to use with no-tools-required magnetic tooling, RT2100 prints single- or double-sided boards, even if one side has already been assembled.
|Maximum Frame Size||18.5" x 22.4" (470 x 570 mm)|
|Maximum PCB Size||15.8" x 19.7" (400 x 500 mm)|
|Dimensions||26" x 20" x 6.5" (660 x 508 x 165 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||46 lbs
- Easy setup and quick changeover
- RT2100 comes with four magnetic tooling pin holders and an assortment of tooling pins, making quick work of PCB setup and changeover. The frame-mounted stencil (not included) swivels into position to meet the PCB. Fine-tunable X, Y and theta axes provide accurate alignment of stencil holes to pads.
- Large and flexible PCBs and panels
- Three magnetic bottom supports are included to provide stability for large or flexible PCBs during the printing process. Its large print area accommodates PCBs to 400 x 500 mm (15.8" x 19.7"). A magnetic fixture kit, also included, is used to print two-sided boards.
- Economical stencil printing solution
- RT2100 is a popular choice for budget-conscious assemblers who don't want to sacrifice precision, dependability and ease of use. Heavy-duty quality build: printer weighs 30 lbs and measures 26" x 20" x 6.5" (660 x 508 x 165 mm).
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.