AP430 Automatic Inline Stencil Printer
AP430 is a high-precision, fully automatic SMT stencil printer with a print area up to 400 x 350 mm (450 x 350 mm optional). High quality prints are guaranteed with the printer’s 4-point ball screw drive and programmable speed control for both the blades and stencil-PCB separation. Fast PCB alignment is achieved with the system’s dual-camera system.
|Printing Speed||12 to 40mm/s (servo controlled)|
|Vision Alignment System||Automatic (AT-Align system)|
|Stencil Frame Size (External Dimensions)||520 x 400 mm to 736 x 736 mm
(20.5" x 15.7" to 29" x 29")
|Board Size||Min: 50 x 50mm
Max: 400 x 350mm
Optional max: 450 x 350mm
|Board Thickness||0.4 to 3 mm|
|Board Warpage||Max PCB 1% of diagonal line|
|Blade Type||Metal 60°|
|PCB Fixation||Screw clamping system and vacuum|
|CCD FOV||5 x 7 mm|
|Vision Fiducial||Standard fiducial and any pads, 0.5 to 3 mm|
|Air & Power Requirements||220VAC 50-60 Hz power, 75psi (5 bar) air|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||57" x 44" x 60" (1450 x 1120 x 1525 mm)|
|Weight||1433 lbs (650 kg)
- Fast, easy job changeover
- AP430, which accommodates stencils from 420 x 420 mm to 736 x 736 mm, makes job set up simple: input the stencil size, insert the stencil into the frame mounter until it reaches the stopper, and the system software will handle the rest. Be ready for the next production assignment in a matter of seconds.
- Fully programmable
- Windows-based AP430 is easy to program, allowing the printer to be up and running quickly after install. All parameters, including print speed (programmable from 12 to 40 mm/s), stroke length, squeegee pressure, etc., are fully programmable via the graphical user interface. During operation, all details, including process status, of the current job are displayed on screen.
- Dual, independent print heads increase throughput
- AP430’s two print heads are independently controlled by high-precision ball-screw drives with a programmable transport speed. Print pressure is uniformly and accurately controlled. Self-leveling squeegees automatically adjust to the stencil surface to ensure perfect registration on every print.
- SMEMA-compatible for inline integration
- The efficient single-stage PCB transport system is SMEMA-compatible to interface with the other production equipment on your line.
- Integrated understencil wiping
- Automatic wet/dry/vacuum understencil cleaning is included with the AP430. The system can be programmed to clean the stencil using any combination of dry wipe, wipe with solvent (“wet wiping”), or wipe followed by vacuum to draw material out from the apertures.
Large Stencil Size and Print Area
High Precision Vision Alignment of PCB to Stencil in X,Y and Ɵ Axes.
Z-Axis Ballscrews Ensure Perfect Stencil to PCB Coplanarity.
Squeegee Pressure, Stroke, and Print Speed Control
Underside Stencil Wiping System for Sharp, Consistent Prints
Windows 7 Software for Quick and Easy Setup and Operation
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.