16.350 Ultra Compact Wave Solder
The 16.350 wave soldering machine brings complete through-hole, surface mount and mixed-technology wave soldering capability to manufacturers with limited floor space. Capable of soldering 1,500 assemblies per 8-hour shift, the 16.350 includes as standard a number of advanced features, like dual waves, a self-cleaning titanium finger conveyor, spray fluxer, forced hot air convection pre-heat, and an energy-saving mode that conserves power and reduces dross formation.
|Solder Capacity*||250kg (Approximate weight for lead free solder)|
|Dual Pot Capable||Yes - Option|
|Pb Free Capable||Yes|
|System Control||Touch Screen Control|
|Conveyor||Titanium V-Shaped Finger|
|Max. Board Width||350mm|
|Fume Extraction||Extractor Hood and Filter|
|Overall Dimensions||2550 mm (L) ×1150 mm (W) ×1650 mm (H)
(100" L x 45.2" W x 65" H)
|Machine Weight||360kg (794 lbs)|
|Rosin Atomization Device||Stepping Motor|
|Solder Wave Width||360mm|
|Bare Board Dimensions||Max 350mm*350mm|
|Length of Soldered Pin||Max 10mm|
|Solder Furnace Temperature||Room Temperature~300°C|
|Exhaust Fan||400W 1Φ220V|
|Solder Furnace Motor||180W*2|
|Drive Motor||40W 1Φ220V|
|Heating Pipe of Preheater||1.5kw*6|
|Pawl Cleaning Pump||12W|
|Forced Cooling Fan||45W|
*Capacity is calculated for lead-free solder. Leaded solder is higher.
- Lead-free or Tin-lead Through-hole Soldering
- The 16.350's adjustable dual waves permit lead-free or tin/lead processing of through-hole and SMD boards to a maximum width of 350 mm x 350 mm (13.75" sq.).
As PCBs are loaded onto the adjustable titanium finger conveyor, they are automatically prepped by an adjustable internal spray fluxing system which houses a precision spray nozzle assembly mounted to a reciprocating Y-axis drive mechanism to ensure even and accurate application of flux.
- Run as Dual or Single Wave
- Solder processing temperature is settable to a lead-free compatible 300°C. The system includes an economical low-volume 250 kg (550 lbs. Approximate weight for lead free solder) capacity solder pot with an easy-handling roll-out feature. A built-in alarm signals when solder level is at the refill point.
16.350 features dual wave soldering for through-hole and surface mount soldering. The chip wave provides a turbulent wave crest to ensure complete coverage of every joint, eliminating solder skip defects. It's followed by a secondary wave that facilitates the draining of excess solder away from the joints, preventing bridging and solder accumulation.
Wave angle is adjustable, and the chip wave can be deactivated through the user interface for non-SMT applications.
A second solder pot is available, with quick-connect capability, to allow for fast changeover between leaded and lead-free solders.
- Forced Hot Air Convection Pre-Heat
- The preheat stage takes place in a 600 mm (23.6") glass-covered chamber where boards are heat-bathed by energy-saving forced hot air convection, as opposed to power-consuming, uneven IR heat.
- Self-Cleaning Titanium Finger Conveyor
- To maximize throughput, conveyor speed setting is variable from 0.5 – 2.2 m/min (20" – 87"/min).
An optional center PCB support rail can be added to maintain planarity and prevent sagging of oversize boards through the wave module.
An automatic finger cleaner for the conveyor's titanium fingers is included.
- Fully Supported
- 16.350 comes with a one-year parts warranty plus email and telephone support provided by factory-trained Manncorp technicians. Onsite installation and training is also available.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.