CR-6000 6-Zone SMT Reflow Oven
Only 13.6' Long, 6-Zone Lead-Free Reflow Oven Excels at Medium- to High-Volume Throughput
CR-6000 combines high mass heat sources with efficient thermal heat transfer to allow for excellent reflow soldering results and throughput with a shorter-than-average heating tunnel. It also includes as standard a number of advanced features, including a wide combination pin-over-mesh belt conveyor, KIC Auto Focus profile prediction software, and real-time thermal profiling.
10% discount from price shown below will be applied at time of purchase
CR-6000 Reflow Oven Key Features
- Affordably-priced, 6-zone "lead-free" model to suit a full range of medium- and high-volume production requirements
- High-mass heat sources and efficient flow design allow full, forced convection reflow in a footprint 20%-30% shorter than comparable systems
- Independent upper and lower PID temperature controls for each heat zone and three thermocouple inputs allow accurate "lead-free" temperature profiling
- Combination 570 mm (22.4") stainless steel mesh conveyor and adjustable pin-type conveyor for PCBs up to 450 mm (17.7") wide. Automatic width adjustment of the pin conveyor, based on the parameter settings for specific reflow programs, is available as an option.
- Nitrogen atmosphere compatible models available with enhanced heating chamber flow design and PPM O2 analyzer
- Internal, water-chilled, recirculating heat exchanger option for rapid, controlled cooling of liquidus lead-free solders
- Easy-to-use Windows-based user interface and password-protected control software with advanced temperature profiling and thermal management functions
- KIC Auto Focus Power profile prediction software included to take the guesswork out of profiling
- Timed automatic startup and shutdown modes for power management and energy conservation
- Includes industrial PC, LCD flat-screen monitor, keyboard, and trackball
- UPS battery backup to ensure product protection in the event of power outage
- CE compliant
- Small footprint - only 13.6 ft. long!
|Maximum Functionality, Ease-of-Use, and Trouble-Free Maintenance are Not Sacrificed by the CR-6000 Compact Design
While high mass heat sources and a unique air flow design allow efficient convection reflow over shorter heated lengths, great care has been taken to ensure that the CR-6000's compact design does not come at the expense of easy access to system components for regular operation and system maintenance. Lockable access panels, air-cylinder-assisted hinged covers, and an automatic heating chamber hood lift, complement a well-thought-out and organized system architecture within a small footprint.
Automatic Hood-Lift Mechanism Allows Easy Access to Heating Chamber and Conveyor System for Cleaning and Maintenance
|High Precision Stainless Steel Conveyor Mechanism Includes Automatic Lubrication Function
The adjustable edge-pin type conveyor is constructed of high-quality stainless steel components and features a very stable, rugged design to maintain tight tolerances at the high temperatures associated with lead-free reflow. In conjunction with an automatic chain lubrication system (shown in this photo), smooth, quiet conveyor motion is maintained and jams or dropped PCB assemblies are prevented. Precise motorized width adjustment is standard on all pin conveyor systems and automatic width adjustment, based on the parameter settings for specific reflow programs, is also available as an option.
The CR-6000 Includes a Built-In Flux Filter to Prevent Excess Residue from Entering Exhaust System
|The CR-6000 Can Be Ordered With An Internal Water Cooling System Option For Rapid Cooling Rates Required By Some Lead-Free Solders
This photo shows the internal, water-chilled recirculating cooling system which is available for the CR-6000 model. This option allows more aggressive cooling rates to meet solder paste manufacturers recommendations to a much greater degree than is possible through the exclusive use of air cooling.
CR Series Control Software is Highlighted by Its Attractive and Uncomplicated Menu-Driven Visual User Interface
|Zone Temperatures and Conveyor Speed are Easily Set Through a Password-Protected Parameters Window
Process control parameters that produce a specific temperature profile can be saved to and loaded from memory for specific production runs. Once loaded, specific zone temperature settings, upper and lower limits, alarm settings and conveyor speeds can be adjusted as necessary. Password protection separates basic operator functions from critical parameter settings that should only be changed by supervisors or production managers.
Full-Screen Temperature Profile Recording
|Automatic Startup and Shutdown Functions Provide Maximum Flexibility and Energy Saving Potential
Timed automatic startup and shutdown functions can be used to coordinate oven warm-up and cooldown times with breaks in production and transitions between up to three separate work shifts in each 24 hour period. These convenient scheduling tools will pay dividends through both energy conservation and production preparedness.
HOW 'AUTO FOCUS POWER' PROFILE PREDICTION WORKS:
|1. Select Your Solder Paste Formula and Process Window
The KIC Auto-Focus Power software includes a database of over 1000 different solder paste formulas from dozens of different solder paste manufacturers. Each database entry includes the manufacturer's recommended solder profile for that specific solder paste formula and identifies critical specifications (i.e. maximum ramp rate, maximum cooling rate, temperatures for preheat, soak, reflow, and peak, allowable times above those temperatures, etc., with upper and lower limits for each) that define the process window. After selecting the solder paste, users can either use the profile as is or can modify the specifications to create a process window that meets their own unique criteria.
|2. Link Your Product to the Process Window
Once the Process Window is selected (defined), the next step in using Auto-Focus is selecting the product to be soldered (or assigning a name if the product has not yet been defined). This step, in effect, links the product to the selected process window. It also links the process window and the product to the CR Series Oven data in the database. The oven data has been produced by KIC's characterization of the unique thermal properties of specific CR Series oven models as they relate to varying product sizes and processes.
|3. Define the Product's Physical Characteristics
The user now enters the average length, average width, and total weight of the product.
|4. Obtain and Confirm the Oven Settings
Auto-Focus now scans the built-in database for zone temperature/belt speed settings that produce a thermal profile that best fits within the process window when soldering a similarly sized product. By comparing that profile to the desired process window, Auto-Focus is able to estimate the PWI™ (Process Window Index); a single value that will give the user an indication of how far "within spec" the actual profile will be when using the recommended oven settings. If the PWI value is acceptable, the user can then obtain the exact temperature settings for each zone along with the belt speed.
|CR-6000 - Specifications|
|Lead Free Compatible||Yes|
|Tin Lead (SnPb) Compatible||Yes|
|Nitrogen Atmosphere Compatible||Optional|
|Double-Sided Board Processing||Yes|
|Heated Board Width||22.4" (570mm)|
|Mesh Belt Conveyor||Standard|
|Mesh Belt Width||22.4" (570mm)|
|Process Clearance Above Mesh Belt||2.5" (65mm)|
|Chain-Driven Pin Conveyor||Standard|
|Pin Conveyor Max. Width||17.7" (450mm)|
|Pin Conveyor Min. Width||1.97" (50mm)|
|Auto Adjust Pin Conveyor||Optional|
|Clearance Above Conveyor Pins||1.18" (30mm)|
|Clearance Below Conveyor Pins||.98" (25mm)|
|Powered Center Support||Optional|
|Automatic Chain Lubrication||Yes|
|Conveyor Speed||16-71"/min (400-1800mm/min)|
|Conveyor Height||35.4 ±0.8" (900mm ±20mm)|
|Conveyor Direction||Left to Right|
|Component Max. Height||30mm upper, 25mm lower|
|Forced Hot Air Convection||Yes|
|Number of Independently Controlled Heating Zones||12 total
6 upper, 6 lower
|Total Heated Length||80.7" (2050 mm)|
|Number of Oven Convection Motors||12 Power: 120W x 12|
|Delta T||±2° C|
|Temperature Control Accuracy||±1° C|
|PCB Temperature Tolerance||±2° C|
|Temperature Range||Ambient -350° C|
|Ramping Time (from cold start)||< 15 min|
|Profiling / Thermocouple Channels||3|
|Standard Cooling Method||Air|
|Internal Chilled Water Cooling||Optional|
|Number of Cooling Zones||1 (2 with water cooling)|
|Cooling Tunnel Length||24.4" (620 mm)|
|Number of Cooling Fans||Three 45W or one 370W|
|Operating System and User Interface|
|Windows Compatible PC||Yes|
|Touch Screen LCD||No|
|On-Screen Thermal Profiling and Parameter Setting||Yes|
|Data Logging & Event Recording||Yes|
|Alarms||Audible, Visual (Light Tower) and On-Screen Display|
|Dimensions & Physical Characteristics|
|Length||164" (4150 mm)|
|Width||59.4" (1510 mm)|
|Height||61" (1550 mm)|
|Net Weight||3329 lbs. (1510 kg)|
|Power Supply||220 VAC 3-Phase|
|Operating Power Consumption||8-14 KW|
|Start-Up Power (Sequential Start-Up Mode*)||25 KW|
|Current (Sequential Start-Up Mode*)||83A|
|Total Power (Maximum)||46 KW|
|N² Consumption||20-30 m3/h (with N² option)|
|Oxygen Density||300-1000 ppm (with N² only)|
|Number of Exhaust Vents||3|
|Exhaust Opening Size||8" diameter|
|Exhaust Venting Volume||400CFM per port|
|Conveyor & PC Power Supply||Uninterruptible Power Supply for Conveyor & PC|
|*Sequential Start-Up Mode is the default start-up mode and limits current draw during start-up.|
|Hood Opening Mechanism||Automatic Raise and Lower|
CR-6000 6-zone reflow oven includes:
- Full convection reflow oven
- 6 independently controlled upper heating zones
- 6 independently controlled lower heating zones
- 2050 mm (80.7") corrosion-resistant, heatproof, stainless steel heating tunnel
- PID temperature controls for each zone with ±1˚C accuracy
- Air cooling
- Mesh belt conveyor, 22.4" (570 mm) wide
- Pin-edge conveyor, adjustable to 17.7" (450 mm) wide
- Motorized conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic pin conveyor lubrication
- Industrial computer with LCD monitor, keyboard and trackball
- Windows-compatible CR series oven management software with onboard profiling and timed automatic oven startup and shutdown modes
- KIC Auto Focus software for profile prediction
- UPS battery backup
- 1 year parts warranty
- Dimensions: 4260mm L x 1900mm W x 1960mm H (167.7" L x 74.8" W x 77.1" H)
- Gross Weight: 1800 kgs (3,968 lbs.)
- Cubic Meter: 15.86 CBM
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.