RT-04 Reflow Oven Profiler
RT-04 reflow oven temperature profile recorder is an extremely useful tool for tuning the soldering process of SMT boards. By examining the graphic output of the unit's software, operators can adjust oven parameters to best optimize production and ensure best product quality.
|Input||4 channels with thermocouples|
|Thermocouples Length||500 mm|
|Accuracy||±2°C (at 100°C)|
|Battery Operation||About 4 hours|
|Recording Time||54 minutes max|
|Dimensions||13.3” D x 20” W x 7.8” H (340mm D x 510mm W x 200mm H)|
|Net Weight:||8 lbs. 3.5 Kg (3.5 kgs)|
|Shipping Dimensions||Approx. 13.7” D x 20.4” W x 8.2” H (350mm D x 520mm W x 210mm H)|
|Shipping Weight||9 lbs. (4 kgs)|
- RT-04 uses four k-type thermocouples
- RT-04 uses four k-type thermocouples (included) taped to the assembly to obtain punctual measurements at various areas on the surface of the board. Recording is started and stopped by means of a manual switch.
- 3D thermal graphics, with zoom
- Data is downloaded from the recorder to a laptop or desktop PC via USB cable (included). The system's PROFILE STUDIO thermal profiling software runs on Windows® XP or later operating systems and manages all communication with the recorder. The software also graphically displays temperatures versus time on the operator's monitor, including a 3D display with zoom function. Each channel is drawn in a different color. Recorded data may be printed or stored on a hard for quick recall.
- Did you know?
- With high-temperature solders, thermal profiling has become even more crucial, but where do you position the thermocouples for the best results? If you position one probe at the center of the board and one in a corner, near the edge, you will be able to measure, theoretically, the lowest and highest temperatures. Add another probe at a termination point among the largest mass of components on the board. Solder each of these probes in place using high temperature solder for best results. When you run the board through your oven, you should see a maximum temperature differential of 15°C to 20°C (less for lead-free solders). Each board is different, so you may want to experiment with probe placements.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.