Rework Stations for BGA and SMD Rework and RepairManncorp's PCB rework systems provide precise desoldering, alignment, placement, and soldering of BGAs, CSPs, ultra-fine-pitch QFPs, and other delicate, heat-sensitive, and expensive SMDs. Expertly rework and repair complex PCBAs. Each SMT rework system includes hot air soldering with rapid infrared PCB preheating, plus high-definition split-vision optics for precise lead-to-pad alignment. Click on any SMD rework station to get pricing.
- High-definition split-vision optics
- Joystick zoom control to 230x
- Fine micrometer X-, Y-, and Ɵ-axis alignment
- ±0.01 mm mounting accuracy
- Ultra-sensitive Z-axis height sensing
- 8-zone top and bottom hot air heating
- Automated placement & removal
- Control the mounting pressure to below 8 grams
- Independently controlled upper & lower hot air heaters
- Four thermocouple inputs
- "Rapid IR" underheater for safe preheating
- Panasonic servo drive
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.