CR-5000 5-Zone SMT Reflow Oven
Mid-volume electronics assemblers can expect consistent, quality performance, low ΔTs across every board, and throughput from the compact CR-5000 reflow oven without sacrificing floor space. Ideal for all LED products. Includes predictive profiling software at no cost. Each upper and lower zone is independently controlled (10).
|Mesh Belt Width||22.4" (570mm)|
|Pin Conveyor||17.7" Max. (450mm)|
|Conveyor Speed (per min)||16-71" (400-1800mm)|
|Component Max. Height||30mm upper, 25mm lower|
|Number of Heating Zones||5 upper, 5 lower|
|Heated Tunnel Length||75" (1910 mm)|
|Delta T||±2° C|
|Max Temperature||350° C|
|Ramp Time (from cold start)||< 15 min|
|Flux Management System||Yes|
|Dimensions||3040 mm L x 1380 mm W x 1445 mm H
(120" L x 54" W x 57" H)
|Weight||approx. 1300 kg (2866 lbs.)|
|Power||220 V, 3-Phase, 97 A|
|Required Active Exhaust||400CFM per port|
|# of Exhaust Vents||2|
|Battery Backup||UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply for Conveyor & PC|
|Hood Opening Mechanism||Automatic Raise and Lower|
- Independent Upper & Lower PID Temperature Controls for Each Zone
- The CR-5000's heating zone temperature controllers have an accuracy of ±1°C and, in conjunction with a high-speed blower adjacent to each heat source for maximum convection, ensure a ΔT of ±2°C across the PCB assembly.
The CR Series diffuser design also provides low-velocity, low-turbulence air flow to prevent component shift or disturbance.
Optional thermocouples can be attached at different, critical locations on the PCB and connected to three built-in inputs (standard) on the oven for communication with CR Series control software and accurate, real-time temperature profiling to match any solder paste manufacturer‘s specifications.
- Advanced Conveyor Systems for Any Production Requirement
- The CR-5000 is supplied as standard with combination 22.4" (570 mm) stainless-steel mesh belt and an adjustable-rail, pin-type conveyor system. To eliminate the possibility of jamming or dropped PCB assemblies, all components are constructed of high-quality, high-strength, stainless steel and are built to maintain dimensional tolerances at the high temperatures of lead-free processing.
On the pin conveyor, which allows inline operation and double-sided boards, advanced automatic chain lubrication and motorized width adjustment are standard features. Automatic width adjustment of the pin conveyor, based on the parameter settings for specific reflow programs, is available as an option.
An optional center board support system is also offered to avert board warpage issues common to larger PCBs processed at higher lead-free temperatures.
Conveyor speed is programmable from 16in - 71in per minute (400-1800 mm).
- Easy-to-Use Control Software Offers Total Process Management and Ease of Use
- Operation and control of all CR Series reflow systems is accomplished through an attractive, colorful, visual user interface that features a full-screen, virtual view of the system with display of pre-set and actual zone temperatures, system status and conveyor speed. The Windows®-based operating system and control software includes advanced functions for temperature profiling, timed automatic startup and shutdown, audible and visual alarms, and password protection. A PC-controller with 15" flat screen monitor, keyboard and trackball allow unlimited storage and networking capability. All systems employ UPS battery backup to ensure removal of all product from the oven in the event of a power outage.
- CR-5000 REFLOW OVEN USERS
- Switchit, Missouri City, TX— Mark Parker - "Manncorp has provided excellent equipment and service which has expanded our business."
IMET, Bristol, PA—Tom Krol
Megger, Norristown, PA—Greg Wolfe
Microframe Corporation, Broken Arrow, OK—Dan McCullough.
HOW 'AUTO FOCUS POWER' PROFILE PREDICTION WORKS:
|1. Select Your Solder Paste Formula and Process Window
The KIC Auto-Focus Power software includes a database of over 1000 different solder paste formulas from dozens of different solder paste manufacturers. Each database entry includes the manufacturer's recommended solder profile for that specific solder paste formula and identifies critical specifications (i.e. maximum ramp rate, maximum cooling rate, temperatures for preheat, soak, reflow, and peak, allowable times above those temperatures, etc., with upper and lower limits for each) that define the process window. After selecting the solder paste, users can either use the profile as is or can modify the specifications to create a process window that meets their own unique criteria.
|2. Link Your Product to the Process Window
Once the Process Window is selected (defined), the next step in using Auto-Focus is selecting the product to be soldered (or assigning a name if the product has not yet been defined). This step, in effect, links the product to the selected process window. It also links the process window and the product to the CR Series Oven data in the database. The oven data has been produced by KIC's characterization of the unique thermal properties of specific CR Series oven models as they relate to varying product sizes and processes.
|3. Define the Product's Physical Characteristics
The user now enters the average length, average width, and total weight of the product.
|4. Obtain and Confirm the Oven Settings
Auto-Focus now scans the built-in database for zone temperature/belt speed settings that produce a thermal profile that best fits within the process window when soldering a similarly sized product. By comparing that profile to the desired process window, Auto-Focus is able to estimate the PWI™ (Process Window Index); a single value that will give the user an indication of how far "within spec" the actual profile will be when using the recommended oven settings. If the PWI value is acceptable, the user can then obtain the exact temperature settings for each zone along with the belt speed.
CR-5000 Lead-free 5-zone forced convection reflow oven
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.