CR-4000T 4-Zone SMT Reflow Oven
At just over 6 1/2 feet long, the free-standing CR-4000T full-convection reflow oven handles boards up to 500 mm (20") wide. With four independent reflow zones, three thermocouple inputs and LCD touchscreen control, the CR-4000T is the perfect solution for testing, prototyping, and short-run or pilot production with a level of profile control that is unprecedented in a system at this low cost.
|Mesh Belt Width||20" (500mm)|
|Conveyor Speed (per min)||7.8-35.4" (200-900mm)|
|Component Max. Height||50mm upper|
|Number of Heating Zones||4 Independently Controlled Topside Convection Zones
2 Lower Convection Zones Controlled by Topside
1 Cooling Zone
|Heated Tunnel Length||52" (1320 mm)|
|Delta T||±2° C|
|Max Temperature||300° C|
|Ramp Time (from cold start)||< 15 min|
|Flux Management System||No|
|Dimensions||2000 mm L x 1200 mm W x 1450 mm H
(79" L x 47.2" W x 57" H)
|Weight||approx. 850 kg (1874 lbs.)|
|Power||220 V, 3-Phase, 60 A, 15KW|
|Required Active Exhaust||400CFM per port|
|# of Exhaust Vents||2|
|Battery Backup||UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply for Conveyor & PC|
|Hood Opening Mechanism||Automatic Raise and Lower|
- Unsurpassed Value and Performance for Mid-Volume Lead-Free Reflow
- For assemblers looking for a simple, low-cost solution to mid-volume leaded and lead-free reflow requirements, the CR-4000T can't be beat.
CR-4000T provides four independently controlled heating zones of full, forced hot-air convection reflow using high-mass heating panels and high-speed blowers to attain temperatures up to 300°C (more than adequate for lead-free).
The stainless steel mesh conveyor accepts boards up to 500 mm (20") wide and can be set to speeds up to 900 mm (35") per minute, depending on the PCB size, density, and product load.
CR-4000T also includes an integral, 3-blower, cooling zone to reduce assemblies to manageable handling temperatures and built-in exhaust venting.
CR-4000T's compact size and sturdy base cabinet with leveling feet and rollers enables easy integration into almost any factory setting.
- LCD Touchscreen Control with Full Profiling Capability
- One of the most attractive features of the CR-4000T is the full-color, touch-screen LCD display and intuitive user interface, which provides a level of control and security normally found in more expensive reflow systems.
CR-4000T accepts data from three built-in thermocouple inputs and, in minutes, can capture and store zone temperature test settings and belt speeds for precise, repeatable thermal profiling.
On-board storage and selection of programs are password protected to ensure inadvertent changes to parameter settings.
- CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- For high thermal requirements, taller components, and fine mesh belts for miniature parts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.