CR-10000 10-Zone SMT Reflow Oven
With 10 controlled upper and lower full-convection heating zones, the CR-10000 SMT reflow oven, with thermal accuracy of ±1˚C and low-velocity, low-turbulence air flow, produces a ΔT of ±2°C across PCB assemblies to 22" (570 mm) wide with a throughput that can keep pace with high-volume production.
|Lead Free Compatible||Yes|
|Tin Lead (SnPb) Compatible||Yes|
|Nitrogen Atmosphere Compatible||Optional|
|Double-Sided Board Processing||Yes|
|Mesh Belt Conveyor||Standard|
|Mesh Belt Width||22.4" (570mm)|
|Process Clearance Above Mesh Belt||2.5" (65mm)|
|Chain-Driven Pin Conveyor||Standard|
|Pin Conveyor Max. Width||17.7" (450mm)|
|Pin Conveyor Min. Width||1.97" (50mm)|
|Auto Adjust Pin Conveyor||Optional|
|Clearance Above Conveyor Pins||1.18" (30mm)|
|Clearance Below Conveyor Pins||.98" (25mm)|
|Powered Center Support||Optional|
|Automatic Chain Lubrication||Yes|
|Conveyor Speed||16-71"/min (400-1800mm/min)|
|Conveyor Height||35.4 ±0.8" (900mm ±20mm)|
|Conveyor Direction||Left to Right|
|Component Max. Height||30mm upper, 25mm lower|
|Forced Hot Air Convection||Yes|
|Number of Independently Controlled Heating Zones||20 total
10 upper, 10 lower
|Total Heated Length||134" (3400 mm)|
|Number of Oven Convection Motors||20 Power: 120W x 12|
|Delta T||±2° C|
|Temperature Control Accuracy||±1° C|
|PCB Temperature Tolerance||±2° C|
|Temperature Range||Ambient -350° C|
|Ramping Time (from cold start)||Approximately 25-30 min|
|Profiling / Thermocouple Channels||3|
|Standard Cooling Method||Air|
|Internal Chilled Water Cooling||Optional|
|Number of Cooling Zones||1 (2 with water cooling)|
|Cooling Tunnel Length||24.4" (620 mm)|
|Operating System and User Interface|
|Windows Compatible PC||Yes|
|Touch Screen LCD||No|
|On-Screen Thermal Profiling and Parameter Setting||Yes|
|Data Logging & Event Recording||Yes|
|Alarms||Audible, Visual (Light Tower) and On-Screen Display|
|Dimensions & Physical Characteristics|
|Length||217" (5500 mm)|
|Width||59.4" (1510 mm)|
|Height||61" (1550 mm)|
|Net Weight||4740 lbs. (2150 kg)|
|Power Supply||220 VAC 3-Phase, 122 A|
|Number of Exhaust Vents||3|
|Required Active Exhaust||400CFM per port|
|Battery Backup||Uninterruptible Power Supply for Conveyor & PC|
|Hood Opening Mechanism||Automatic Raise and Lower|
- Compact, High-Performance, Mid- to High-Volume SMT Reflow Ovens
- As higher temperatures and a tighter process window reduce the margin for error in lead-free reflow soldering, Manncorp's CR-10000 convection reflow oven provides medium and high volume manufacturers with a reliable solution to these challenges, especially when factory floorspace and budget are considerations.
Ten-zone CR-10000 is 20%-30% shorter in length than reflow ovens with the same number of zones and of comparable throughput, and it features a lower price tag to match. The key is a proprietary design that combines high mass heat sources and efficient thermal heat transfer to ensure uniform heating and exceptional process stability despite varying loads.
- Independent Upper and Lower PID Temperature Controls for Each Heating Zone Permit Precise Temperature Profiling
- CR-10000's heating zone temperature controllers have an accuracy of ±1°C and, in conjunction with a high-speed blower adjacent to each heat source for maximum convection, ensure a ΔT of ±2°C across the PCB assembly. The CR Series diffuser design provides low-velocity, low-turbulence air flow to prevent component shift or disturbance.
Optional thermocouples can be attached at critical locations on the PCB and connected to three built-in inputs (standard) on the oven for communication with CR Series control software for accurate, real-time temperature profiling to match any solder paste manufacturer's specifications.
- Pin-Over-Mesh Conveyor Meets Virtually Any Product Specification or Production Requirement
- The CR-10000 is supplied as standard with an adjustable-rail, pin-type conveyor system that handles PCBs up to a maximum of 450 mm (17.7") installed over a 570 mm (22") stainless-steel mesh belt. The pin conveyor permits inline and double-sided processing. The mesh belt is ideal for fast changeovers.
To eliminate the possibility of jamming or dropped PCB assemblies, all components are constructed of high-quality, high-strength, stainless steel and are built to maintain dimensional tolerances at the high temperatures of lead-free processing.
Advanced automatic chain lubrication and motorized width adjustment are standard features on the pin conveyor. Automatic width adjustment of the pin conveyor, based on the parameter settings for specific reflow programs, is available as an option. For processing of larger PCBs at higher lead-free temperatures, a center support system is available to prevent board warpage.
Conveyor speed is programmable from 400-1800 mm (16"-71") per minute to accommodate any process requirement.
- Nitrogen Atmosphere Compatible Models Widen Lead-Free Processing Window Through Reduced Oxidation
- While the debate over air or inert reflow atmospheres continues, Manncorp, as an option, offers the CR-10000 in a nitrogen-compatible configuration for manufacturers who want the flexibility for soldering in both environments.
Most experts agree that the reduction of oxygen through the introduction of an inert gas (usually N2) will allow a wider process window and provide better solder joints through reduced oxidation. The enhanced flow design of the heating chamber in the CR-10000 nitrogen compatible system lends itself to efficient heat transfer and ensures low nitrogen consumption while maintaining O2 levels between 300-1000 ppm.
- Internal Water Cooling Provides Maximum Control Over Critical Cooling Rates Required By Some Lead-Free Solders
- Because the higher liquids temperatures required by lead-free solders approach the limits of many SMT components and PCB assemblies, more aggressive cooling is often required to reduce peak temperature exposure times. Some recent studies also indicate that cooling rates have a significant effect on solder joint grain structure.
For these reasons, an internal water-chilled recirculating cooling system is available for the CR-10000. It allows users to alter cooling rates to meet solder paste manufacturers recommendations to a much greater degree than is possible with the exclusive use of air cooling.
- Advanced Functionality and Process Management Capability
- Operation and control of all CR Series reflow systems is accomplished through an attractive, colorful, visual user interface that features a full-screen, virtual view of the system with display of pre-set and actual zone temperatures, system status and conveyor speed.
The Windows-based operating system and control software includes advanced functions for temperature profiling, timed automatic startup and shutdown, audible and visual alarms, and password protection.
A PC-controller with 15" flat screen monitor, keyboard and trackball allow unlimited storage and networking capability.
All systems employ UPS battery backup to ensure removal of all product from the oven in the event of a power outage.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.