850 Desktop Reflow Oven
Model 850 is a versatile, affordable reflow soldering system suited to a number of applications.
|Applicable Solder Types||Lead-Free and Leaded|
|PCB Size (Max.)||13" (330 mm) x 9.4" (240 mm)|
|Heating Method||Forced Hot Air Convection;
|Min / Max Temperatures||Preheat stage: 50°C/230°C
Reflow stage: 60°C/260°C
|Temperature Control Method||PID Control; ±1.5%|
|Power||220 V, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz
1.5 KW; 4 KW (max.)
|Dimensions||27.4" L x 21.2" W x 16.1" H
(695 mm L x 540 mm W x 410 mm H)
|Weight||approx. 55 lbs. (25 Kg)
- Versatile Hot Air Convection Oven
- A high level of functionality and control make the Model 850 lead-free reflow soldering oven an ideal choice for low-volume or prototyping.
Higher volume manufacturers can qualify materials and process windows without tying up production equipment, while low volume assemblers, schools and laboratories can use the Model 850 for pilot runs, prototyping and training.
Model 850 provides nearly all the essential tools needed to do some fairly advanced process development and experimentation in a low-cost bench-top system. It can also be used to "hot bake" moisture-sensitive devices prior to assembly, to eliminate the risk of moisture-related defects like popcorning.
- Easy Control & Monitoring
- Preheat- and reflow-phase time and temperature settings, controllable through an LCD touchscreen display, allow the Model 850 to attain a wide variety of thermal profiles for a broad assortment of reflow soldering, curing, and drying applications.
Built-in thermocouple, easy-read display, and large double-pane glass window allow the operator to fully monitor the entire process.
- Compact Unit with Large Board Capability
- Model 850 measures less than 28" x 22" x 17" (695 x 540 x 410 mm) yet reflows both SnPb and lead-free PCB assemblies up to 13" x 9.4" (330 x 240 mm) using forced hot air convection.
Warm-up time is quick in this compact oven, only 90˚C/min.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.