AP430 Automatic Inline Stencil Printer
The AP430 is a high-precision, fully automatic SMT stencil printer with a print area up to 400 x 350 mm (450 x 350 mm optional). It accommodates stencils from 470 x 300 mm to 736 x 736 mm. Vision alignment from high-functioning cameras allows for quick PCB positioning. High-quality prints are guaranteed with the printer’s 4-point ball screw drive and programmable speed control for both the blades and stencil-PCB separation.
QUESTIONS? TEXT OR CALL
- Chris Ellis 215-869-8374
- EAST COAST
- Ed Stone 215-808-6266
- WEST COAST
- no upgrade
- AP430-L for PCBs to 450 x 350 mm + $5,995.00
Select Upgrade PCB Size*
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 200 mm + $595.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 250 mm + $695.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 300 mm + $795.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 350 mm + $895.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy -400 mm + $995.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy -450 mm + $1095.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy -500 mm + $1295.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 200 mm + $53.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 250 mm (P/N: SB09-255) + $53.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 300 mm + $59.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 350 mm + $59.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 400 mm + $69.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 450 mm + $69.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 500 mm + $84.00
- Installation and Training + $3,500.00
The AP430 makes job set-up fast and easy; simply input the stencil size, insert the stencil into the frame clamp, and the system software will handle the rest. Be ready for the next production assignment in a matter of seconds.
Our Windows-based equipment is easy to program, allowing your printer to be up and running quickly after install. All parameters, including print speed (programmable from 12 to 40 mm/s), stroke length, squeegee pressure, and more, are fully programmable via the graphical user interface. During operation, all details of the current job, including processing status, will be displayed on-screen for easy viewing.
High Throughput Rate
The machine’s dual-squeegee system is controlled by high-precision ball-screw drives with programmable transport speeds. Print pressure is uniformly and accurately controlled. Self-leveling squeegees automatically adjust to the stencil surface to ensure perfect registration on every print.
The efficient single-stage PCB transport system is SMEMA-compatible for interface connectivity with the other production equipment in your assembly line.
Automatic wet/dry/vacuum under-stencil cleaning is integrated into the AP430. The system can be programmed to clean the stencil using any combination of dry wipe, wipe with solvent (“wet wiping”), or wipe combined with a vacuum to draw material out from the apertures.
|Printing Speed||12 to 40 mm/s (servo controlled)|
|Vision Alignment System||Automatic (AT-Align system)|
|Stencil Frame Size
|520 x 400 mm to 736 x 736 mm
(20.5" x 15.7" to 29" x 29")
|Board Size||Min: 50 x 50 mm
Max: 400 x 350 mm
Optional max: 450 x 350 mm
|Board Thickness||0.4 to 3 mm|
|Board Warpage||Max PCB 1% of diagonal line|
|XY Adjustment||±10 mm|
|Registration Repeatability||±0.01 mm|
|PCB Fixation||Screw clamping system and vacuum|
|CCD FOV||5 x 7 mm|
|Vision Fiducial||Standard fiducial and any pads, 0.5 to 3 mm|
|Air & Power Requirements||220VAC 50-60 Hz power, 75psi (5 bar) air|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||57" x 44" x 60" (1450 x 1120 x 1525 mm)|
|Weight||1433 lbs (650 kg)|