AP435 High Precision Inline Stencil Printer
- 15.75" x 13.75" print area (17.75" x 13.75" optional); frames to 29" x 29"
- Ballscrew drive w/ full vision alignment of PCB to stencil in X-, Y, and θ
- 4-corner, Z-axis ballscrews for precise separation of stencil from PCB
- ±0.001" print accuracy for 01005 chips, µBGAs, and 12-mil fine-pitch
- Automatic wet/dry stencil wiping with vacuum included
With the features, performance, and build-quality of systems twice its price, Manncorp's AP435 Fully-Automatic Inline Stencil Printer brings affordability to leading-edge, solder paste printing technology. Capability for 01005 chips, µBGAs, and 12-mil ultra-fine-pitch components is now at a price point that will fit even the most modest budgets of surface mount manufacturers who require full automation and high throughput.
Learn more about the AP435 automatic stencil printer.
MC388 For High Mix High Component Count Or LED Panels
- 4-heads with dual-vision alignment and places up to 10,500 CPH
- 30 µm, 3 Sigma placement accuracy
- Places 0201s to 100 x 150 mm parts (01005 option available)
- 13.7" x 49.2" placement area with included inline conveyor
- Capacity for up to 192 smart tape or stick feeders
The MC388 features four simultaneous heads with dual-vision alignment that can achieve placement rates of 10,500 CPH. When used as an inline machine, up to 192 Smart Feeder can be attached, providing a near-zero job changeover time. Plus, it has the huge placement area, high precision, and accuracy that users have come to expect from MC-series component placers. The MC388 is ideal for LED strips, drivers, or other large, high-component panels.
Learn more about the MC388 For High Mix High Component Count.
Inline production High Precision Inline Assembly—Board Handling
Complete line automation
The Inline Production Assembly includes: CT90 900mm Pass-Through/Inspection Conveyor to connect the MC389 pick and place machine with the CR5000 reflow oven.
Learn more about the Pass-Through/Inspection Conveyor.
5-Zone Lead-Free Convection Reflow Oven includes Pin-Over-Mesh-Belt Conveyor
- Full-convection, lead-free with 5 independent reflow zones
- Adjustable 18" pin conveyor over 22" mesh belt
- KIC profile prediction software included to take the guesswork out of profile setup
The CR5000 full-convection reflow oven provides consistent, quality performance, low ΔTs across every board, and mid-volume throughput, all in a compact, floor-space-saving footprint. The oven also provides flexibility and easy setup and changeover, thanks to the generously sized pin-edge and mesh belt conveyors, easy to use oven management software, and easy profile setup with the included KIC Auto Focus profile prediction software.
Learn more about the CR5000 SMT reflow oven.