MC110 Manual PCB Screen Printer
With fine pitch capability of 0.3 mm (12 mil), the MC-110 is the perfect printer for prototype assembly and first-article acceptance. It is also ideal for LED boards and limited runs of large PCBs up to 24" x 24" (610 x 610 mm)—or even those up to 24" x 48" (610 x 1200 mm). Quick and easy board setup with included fully adjustable universal mounting hardware kit gives the user a choice of setup by tooling hole or edge mounting. Adjustable magnetic support pins allow printing on double-sided PCBs. Stencil frames can be clamped or screw-mounted to the MC-110 so that any existing frames can be utilized. Self-locking X, Y, Z and theta adjustments are accomplished without tools for quick, easy setups, resulting in ultra-fine registration repeatability. Unique Z height adjustment permits use of frames of various thickness. Exceptional build quality, with a robust 200 lbs (89 kg) cast aluminum base, ensures stability and repeatability board after board. 250 mm stainless steel handheld squeegee included.
- Heavy-Duty Design and Construction
- Weighing in at nearly 90 kg (200 lbs.) the MC110 is constructed on a heavy cast aluminum base, giving it a stability and rigidity not often found in manual stencil printing equipment. The counter-balanced clamshell assembly allows easy lifting of even the largest stencil frames.
- High Precision, Self-Locking X, Y, Z, and Theta Adjustments
- The MC110 is one of the few manual stencil printers available with the precision necessary for 0.3 mm (12 mil) fine-pitch printing. Tool-free, self-locking X, Y, Z, and theta adjustments provide quick, easy setups and ultra-fine registration repeatability.
- Large Work Area
- The MC110 accepts single- and double-sided boards up to 610 mm x 610 mm (24” x 24”), with 610 mm x 1200 mm (24" x 48") optional. A complete set of fully-adjustable, universal mounting hardware is included to accommodate a variety of tooling hole, pin registration, or edge mounting schemes. Adjustable magnetic support pins maintain planarity of double-sided or oversized PCBs. The large work area also provides flexibility for custom fixturing.
- Universal Bracket Allows Clamping or Screw Mounting of Stencil Frames
- Stencil frames from 300 mm x 300 mm (11.8” x 11.8”) to 740 mm x 740 mm (29” x 29”) can be clamped or screw mounted to the MC110’s universal frame mounting channel brackets.
- Convenient Squeegee Holder for Clean PCB Loading/Unloading
- It may seem obvious, but many manual stencil printers don’t have this feature. Where do you put that pasty squeegee so that you can remove your printed PCB? The MC110 features a handy squeegee bracket mounted to the rear frame clamp that holds the squeegee while you load and unload the printer.
|Stencil Frame Size||300 mm x 300 mm to 740 mm x 740 mm
(11.8" x 11.8" to 29" x 29")
|Work Area /Maximum PCB Size||610 mm x 610 mm (24" x 24")
610 mm x 1200 mm (24" x 48") optional
|X and Y Axis Range||± 13mm (± 0.5")|
|Theta Axis Range||± 3.5°|
|Z Axis Range||0-35 mm (0-1.4")|
|Underside Clearance||25 mm (1")|
|Dimensions||900 mm L x 1050 mm W x 300 mm H
(35.5" L x 41.3" W x 11.8" H)
|Net Weight||approx. 101 Kg (223 lbs.)|
|Shipping Weight||approx. 144 Kg (318 lbs.)|
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.