Placement Speed: Approx. 10,500 CPH
Placement Accuracy: 30 µm, 3 Sigma
Max. PCB Size: 650 x 460 mm
Feeder Capacity: 96 8-mm Tape Feeders
AP430 Fully-Automatic Inline Stencil Printer
MC389 3-Head Pick and Place System w/ 3-Stage Conveyor
CR5000 5-Zone Convection Reflow System
CT90 900mm Pass-Through/Inspection Conveyor
QUESTIONS? TEXT OR CALL
- Chris Ellis 215-869-8374
- EAST COAST
- Ed Stone 215-808-6266
- WEST COAST
AP430 High Precision Inline Stencil Printer
- 15.75" x 13.75" print area (17.75" x 13.75" optional); frames to 29" x 29"
- Ballscrew drive w/ full vision alignment of PCB to stencil in X-, Y, and θ
- 4-corner, Z-axis ballscrews for precise separation of stencil from PCB
- ±0.001" print accuracy for 01005 chips, µBGAs, and 12-mil fine-pitch
- Automatic wet/dry stencil wiping with vacuum included
With the features, performance, and build-quality of systems twice its price, Manncorp's AP430 Fully-Automatic Inline Stencil Printer brings affordability to leading-edge, solder paste printing technology. Capability for 01005 chips, µBGAs, and 12-mil ultra-fine-pitch components is now at a price point that will fit even the most modest budgets of surface mount manufacturers who require full automation and high throughput.
Learn more about the AP430 automatic stencil printer.
MC389 High-Speed, High-Mix Pick & Place System
- 3-heads with on-the-fly vision cameras for 10,500 CPH placement rate
- Ballscrew drive w/ linear encoders for 30 µm, 3 Sigma placement accuracy
- Places 0201s to 100 x 150 mm parts (01005 option available)
- 25.6" x 15" placement area with included inline conveyor
- Capacity for up to 96 smart tape or stick feeders
Built on the popular MC Series' ballscrew and linear-encoded drive platform, Manncorp's MC389 raises the bar on pick and place performance, flexibility, and value. Three AC servo-driven pick-up heads and on-the-fly vision cameras allow ultra-precise, 10,500 CPH placement of any SMD, including 01005 chips, µBGAs, and 12-mil QFPs. With a 25.6" x 15" placement area and capacity for 96 smart tape and stick feeders in its conveyorized configuration, the MC389 is ideal for virtually any high-mix project.
Learn more about the MC389 pick & place machine.
Inline production High Precision Inline Assembly—Board Handling
Complete line automation
The Inline Production Assembly includes: CT90 900mm Pass-Through/Inspection Conveyor to connect the MC389 pick and place machine with the CR5000 reflow oven.
Learn more about the Pass-Through/Inspection Conveyor.
5-Zone Lead-Free Convection Reflow Oven includes Pin-Over-Mesh-Belt Conveyor
- Full-convection, lead-free with 5 independent reflow zones
- Adjustable 18" pin conveyor over 22" mesh belt
- KIC profile prediction software included to take the guesswork out of profile setup
The CR5000 full-convection reflow oven provides consistent, quality performance, low ΔTs across every board, and mid-volume throughput, all in a compact, floor-space-saving footprint. The oven also provides flexibility and easy setup and changeover, thanks to the generously sized pin-edge and mesh belt conveyors, easy to use oven management software, and easy profile setup with the included KIC Auto Focus profile prediction software.
Learn more about the CR5000 SMT reflow oven.
Inline Production Starter Feeder Package - $19,995
- 20 – 8mm Automatic Feeders
- 10 – 8mm Half Step Automatic Feeders (For 0402 or 0201)
- 5- 12mm Automatic Feeders
- 2- 16mm Automatic Feeders
- Waffle Tray Holder