MO-100 Split-Vision SMT Placement
Precise Mounting of BGA, µBGA, CSP, Flip Chips and Fine Pitch QFPs
Add high-precision placement capability to manual surface mount assembly operations with the Manncorp MO-100 split-vision SMT placement system. Ideal for use in prototype and low-volume production of assemblies that require accurate placement of ball-grid and fine pitch components.
Accurate Alignment of Difficult-to-Align Devices
Split vision optics provide simultaneous, superimposed views of a component's leads and the PCB pads on the MO-100's high-definition LCD display, allowing for highly accurate alignment of BGAs, µBGAs, CSPs, flip chips and fine pitch QFP devices up to 70 x 70 mm. Ultra-fine adjustments are possible on the X, Y and Ø axes. The vision system provides real-time output, so that operators can watch the component move into alignment. Once aligned, the component is smoothly and gently lowered to the PCB.
Semi-Automatic System Gently Places Parts
Z-axis speed and height (adjusted for component height) are PLC controlled by stepper motor. Independent speed settings regulate the up and down head movement to provide controlled down-stroke speeds and quicker up-strokes, allowing for faster throughput.
Improve Product Quality & Reliability in Manually Assembled PCBs
MO-100 is a high-value, affordable and stand-alone solution for the placement of hard to handle and fine pitch components in manual, prototyping or repair surface mount assembly operations.
MO-100 Split-Vision Placer Features
- Accurate alignment & placement of BGAs, µBGAs, CSPs, fine-pitch QFPs and other difficult parts
- High-definition LCD display shows real-time view of component leads superimposed onto PCB pads for accurate alignment
- Ultra-fine X, Y and Ø axis adjustments
- PLC controlled placement height and speed
- Touch-screen interface for setup and programming
- Independent speed settings for up and down head movements
- Precision-ground Z-axis guide rails for smooth movements
- For PCBs to 350 mm x 400 mm (13.75" x 15.75")
|MO-100 - Specifications|
|Component Size||70 x 70 mm (2.75" x 2.75") max.|
|Placement Accuracy||±0.05 mm|
|X-Axis & Y-Axis Adjustment Range||±6.5 mm|
|PCB Size||20 x 20 mm (0.75" x 0.75") to
350 x 400 mm (13.75 x 15.75")
|PCB Thickness||0.3 to 3 mm (0.01" x 0.125")|
|Worklight||Gooseneck LED lamp|
|Voltage||115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||600 x 500 x 500 mm (23.6" x 20" x 20")|
|Weight||Approx. 30 kg (65 lbs)|
MO-100 Split-Vision Placement System includes:
- Split-vision optics
- High-definition LCD display
- Ultra-fine X, Y and Ø axis adjustment
- Precision-ground Z-axis guide rails
- Vacuum component positioner
- PLC control for Z-axis
- PCB holder
- LED work light
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.