4500R Precision Manual Stencil Printer
- Self-locking X, Y, Z, and theta adjustments
- Single & double-sided board printing
- Holds frames up to (508 x 508 mm) 20" x 20"
This manually operated stencil printer is fast enough to keep up with high-speed pick and place machines without sacrificing accuracy. The printer's ease-of-use also makes it a favorite choice for many small production environments.
Learn more about the 4500R Precision Manual Stencil Printer.
SMT Place 2000 Manual Pick and Place
- Prototype circuit assemblies
- Engineering & design changes
- Small batch/low-volume assembly
Speed up manual assembly and increase product quality with our versatile manual pick & place machine. Production will be completed with greater accuracy & speed than with tweezer assembly and will reduce operator fatigue.
Learn more about the SMT Place 2000 Manual Pick and Place.
MC301 Benchtop Batch Reflow Oven
- Automatic Profiling
- Android system with touch screen operation
- Dual control modes: heater or built-in thermocouples
Meet precise solder paste specifications for preheat, soak, reflow, and cooling with this easily programmed batch reflow oven. By simulating the conditions of an inline reflow system in a benchtop unit, the MC301 is ideal for product development, prototyping, and manufacturability testing.
Learn more about the MC301 profitable batch reflow oven.
RW1210 SMT Rework Station
- High-definition, split-vision optics
- Joystick zoom-control to 230x
- Fine micrometer X-, Y-, and θ-axis alignment
Safely and precisely rework SMD, BGA, or LED chips. This all-in-one solution covers rework needs for even the most complex, densely populated PCBAs. Yet it is easy to use, enabling technicians to quickly master delicate alignment, placement, and heating controls.
Learn more about the RW1210 SMT Rework Station.