C350 Ultra Compact Wave Solder Machine
Having a solder capacity of just 150 kg (approximate weight for lead free solder), this machine will run almost 2/3 less than larger-pot systems in start up costs.Model C350 is geared toward low to mid-volume assemblers who don't have the space or budget for a full size system but require lead-free soldering capability for through-hole-only or through-hole, surface mount and mixed technology jobs. It's also ideal for precision low-volume applications. The C350 wave solder machine handles full-sized PCB assemblies up to 350 mm (13.8") wide in its fully adjustable, corrosion-resistant, fiber-finger conveyor and includes an IR preheater, foam fluxer and touch-panel PLC controller with weekly timer for automatic startup and shutdown.
|Maximum Board Width:||350 mm (13.8")|
|Minimum Board Width:||30 mm (1.2")|
|Maximum Wave Height:||10 mm (0.4")|
|Preheat Length:||600 mm (23.8")|
|Conveyor Speed:||0 - 2.0 m/min (0" - 79"/min)|
|Conveyor Angle:||3° to 6° (adjustable)|
|Solder Capacity:||150 Kg (330 lbs. approximate weight for lead free solder)|
|Solder Temperature:||Ambient - 300°C (Ambient - 572°F)|
|Machine Dimensions:||2340 mm (92.12") L
980 mm (38.5") W
1420 mm (56") H
Not including warning light.
|Net Weight:||Approx. 600 Kg (1320 lbs.)|
|Air Pressure Requirements:||5 Kg/cm² (70 psi)|
|Air Volume Requirements:||25 CFM|
|Total Power Consumption:||220 V, 3-Phase, 50/60 Hz 13.2 KW|
- Specially Coated Solder Pot Backed by Five Year Replacement Warranty
- The C350 includes a seamless, cast-iron solder pot with a specially formulated, corrosion resistant coating and is covered by a full five-year replacement warranty. High-efficiency heaters, combined with the pot's small volume, considerably reduce startup time and consume much less energy, but more importantly reduce oxidation and dross formation.
Another unique feature of the C350 system is that the solder pot and wave assembly easily slide out from the rear of the unit onto an extendable platform for easy loading and maintenance.
- Single or Dual-Wave Configurations to Suit Any Wave Soldering Application
- The C350 is supplied as standard in a single-wave configuration for conventional through-hole assemblies, but for minimal additional cost can also be supplied as a dual-wave system for surface mount and mixed technology boards.
Dual-wave technology often provides improved hole penetration and reduced bridging on difficult-to-solder boards of all technologies.
If necessary, the chip wave in dual-wave systems can easily be deactivated through the installation of a nozzle cover plate included with this option.
Wave height control is dial-adjustable to a maximum height setting of 10 mm (.39") and the wave pump motor, with on/off control activated by optical board sensors on the conveyor, is also protected by low temperature and overheat alarms.
- Adjustable Fiber-Finger Conveyor and IR Preheater Allow Precise Lead-Free Profiling
- The C350 wave soldering system includes a high-temperature, corrosion-resistant, fiber-finger conveyor system with variable speed up to 2 m/min (79"/min). Conveyor angle (3°-6°) and width are easily-adjustable to accommodate PCBs from 30 mm to 350 mm (1.2" to 13.8"). A chain-driven, pin-type inlet conveyor is included as standard and allows easy loading of assemblies and smooth transfer into the conveyor fingers.
After flux application, a 600 mm IR preheater uses stainless-steel sheath-type heaters to raise PCBs and components to manufacturers' recommended temperatures for proper activation of VOC-free fluxes and preparation of the assembly for lead-based or lead-free soldering temperatures.
The IR preheat zone is enclosed in a stainless steel internal housing, with a temperature resistant, dual-layer, glass hood, for increased thermal stability.
- Now Available: Innovative Drum-Spray Fluxing System
- The drum-spray fluxing mechanism, optional with C350 systems, combines the simplicity of a foam fluxer with the precision of a spray fluxing system. Its simple, innovative design is extremely easy to set up and maintain. The drum spray precisely applies flux evenly as it passes over the rotating drum. This method has been shown to provide more uniform application and less flux waste.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.