C250 Small Wave Solder Machine
The C250 wave solder machine combines low up-front equipment costs with long-term consumable and energy savings. Its solder pot capacity of just 100 kg (approximate weight for lead free solder) translates to a 66% reduction in stocking and refilling costs compared to larger pot systems, resulting in an annual savings on solder that could almost pay back the equipment cost. The C250's space-saving footprint is just 2020 mm x 830 mm (79" x 33"). The system's adjustable, corrosion-resistant fiber finger conveyor opens to accommodate assemblies up to 250 mm (10") wide. Available in either single or dual-wave configurations, the C250 wave solder machine comes equipped with everything needed for low volume production, including IR preheating and a corrosion-resistant, lead-free-ready solder pot that's guaranteed for 5 years.
|Maximum Board Width:||250 mm (10")|
|Minimum Board Width:||30 mm (1.2")|
|Maximum Wave Height:||10 mm (0.4")|
|Preheat Length:||420 mm (16.5")|
|Conveyor Speed:||0 - 2.0 m/min (0" - 79"/min)|
|Conveyor Angle:||3° to 6° (adjustable)|
|Solder Capacity:||100 Kg (220 lbs. approximate weight for lead free solder)|
|Solder Temperature:||Ambient - 300°C (Ambient - 572°F)|
|Machine Dimensions:||2020 mm (79.5") L
830 mm (32.7") W
1275 mm (50.2") H
Not including warning light.
|Net Weight:||Approx. 470 Kg (1040 lbs.)|
|Air Pressure Requirements:||5 Kg/cm² (70 psi)|
|Air Volume Requirements:||25 CFM|
|Total Power Consumption:||220 V, 3-Phase, 50/60 Hz 7.7 KW|
- Reduced Energy Consumption, Reduced Dross Formation
- C250's high-efficiency heaters and small, 100 kg (220 lb approximate weight for lead free solder) solder pot considerably decrease start-up time for significant energy savings.
They also reduce oxidation and dross formation.
- Single- or Dual-Wave Configuration
- The C250 is supplied as standard in a single-wave configuration for conventional through-hole assemblies, but can also be purchased as a dual-wave system to solder surface mount and mixed technology boards as well.
Dual-wave technology often provides improved hole penetration and reduced bridging on difficult-to-solder boards of all technologies.
If necessary, the chip wave in dual-wave systems can easily be deactivated through the installation of a nozzle cover plate included with the dual-wave option.
Wave height control is dial-adjustable to a maximum height setting of 10 mm (.39").
The wave pump motor, with on/off control activated by optical board sensors on the conveyor, is protected by low temperature and overheat alarms.
- Adjustable Fiber-Finger Conveyor and IR Preheater Allow Precise Lead-Free Profiling
- The C250 wave soldering system includes a high-temperature, corrosion-resistant, fiber-finger conveyor system with variable speed up to 2 m/min (79"/min). Conveyor angle (3°-6°) and width are easily-adjustable to accommodate PCBs from 30 mm to 250 mm (1.2" to 10").
A chain-driven, pin-type inlet conveyor is included as standard and allows easy loading of assemblies and smooth transfer into the conveyor fingers.
After flux application, a 420 mm IR preheater uses stainless-steel sheath-type heaters to raise PCBs and components to manufacturers' recommended temperatures for proper activation of VOC-free fluxes and to prepare the assembly for lead-free soldering temperatures.
- Now Available: Innovative Drum-Spray Fluxing System
- A drum-spray fluxing mechanism, optional with C250 systems, combines the simplicity of a foam fluxer with the precision of a spray fluxing system. Its simple, innovative design is extremely easy to set up and maintain. The drum-spray precisely applies flux evenly as it passes over the rotating drum. This method has been shown to provide more uniform application and less flux waste.
- Long-Life Cast Iron Solder Pot
- The corrosion-resistant, seamless cast iron solder pot resists corrosion from use of all-tin and tin-alloy solders during high-temperature lead-free processing. Its smaller capacity reduces upfront solder costs. The pot is guaranteed for 5 years.
The solder pot and wave assembly slide out from the rear of the unit onto an extendable platform and are braced by heavy-duty supporting legs during loading and maintenance.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.