AP660 Automatic Inline Stencil Printer
Manncorp’s AP660 is a high-precision, fully automatic SMT stencil printer with a print area from 50 X 50 to 600 x 600 mm. Top quality prints are guaranteed with the 4-point ball screw drive and programmable speed control for both the blades and stencil-PCB separation. High-performance cameras in the AP660 allow for fast PCB alignment and fine pitch printing.
QUESTIONS? TEXT OR CALL
- Chris Ellis 215-869-8374
- EAST COAST
- Ed Stone 215-808-6266
- WEST COAST
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 200 mm + $595.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 250 mm + $695.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 300 mm + $795.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy - 350 mm + $895.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy -400 mm + $995.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy -450 mm + $1095.00
- Metal squeegee (pair) blade assy -500 mm + $1295.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 200 mm + $53.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 250 mm (P/N: SB09-255) + $53.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 300 mm + $59.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 350 mm + $59.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 400 mm + $69.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 450 mm + $69.00
- Metal squeegee blade - 500 mm + $84.00
- Installation and Training + $3,500.00
Fast, easy job changeover
The AP660, which accommodates stencils from 680 x 300 mm to 900 x 900 mm, makes job set-up simple: input the stencil size, insert the stencil into the frame clamp until it reaches the stopper, and the system software will handle the rest. Be ready for the next production assignment in a matter of seconds.
The Windows-based AP660 is easy to program, allowing the printer to be up and running quickly after install. All parameters, including print speed (programmable from 10 to 120 mm/s), stroke length, squeegee pressure, etc., are fully programmable via the graphical user interface. During operation, all details, including process status of the current job, are displayed on screen.
The AP660's dual-squeegee system is controlled by high-precision ball-screw drives with a programmable print speed. Print pressure is uniformly and accurately controlled. Self-leveling squeegees automatically adjust to the stencil surface to ensure perfect registration on every print.
The efficient single-stage PCB transport system is SMEMA-compatible to interact with the other manufacturing equipment in your production line.
Integrated under-stencil wiping
Automatic wet/dry/vacuum under-stencil cleaning is included with the AP660. The system can be programmed to clean the stencil using any combination of dry wipe, wipe with solvent (“wet wiping”), or wipe combined with a vacuum to draw out material from the apertures.
|Printing Speed||20 to 120 mm/s (servo controlled)|
|Vision Alignment System||Automatic (AT-Align system)|
|Stencil Frame Size
|660 x 660 mm to 900 x 900 mm
(26" x 26" to 35" x 35")
|Board Size||Min: 50 x 50 mm
Max: 580 x 580 mm
|Board Thickness||0.4 to 5 mm|
|Board Warpage||Max PCB 1% of diagonal line|
|XY Adjustment||±10 mm|
|Registration Repeatability||±0.01 mm|
|PCB Fixation||Screw clamping system and vacuum|
|CCD FOV||5 x 7 mm|
|Vision Fiducial||Standard fiducial and any pads, 0.5 to 3 mm|
|Air & Power Requirements||220VAC 50-60 Hz power, 75psi (5 bar) air|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||57.8" x 59.2" x 61" (1470 x 1506 x 1550 mm)|
|Weight||1433 lbs (650 kg)|