AP1200 Inline Large Board Stencil Printer
AP1200's 1200 x 300 mm print area with vacuum table holding makes it ideal for long LED panels, LED strips, and oversized PCBs. The fully automatic, inline stencil printer accommodates stencil frames from 300 x 300 mm to 560 x 1500 mm and features automatic, accurate vision-based alignment of the PCB to the stencil, plus automatic stencil cleaning to ensure continuous production.
|Printing Speed||20 to 120mm/s (servo controlled)|
|Vision Alignment System||Automatic (AT-Align system)|
|Stencil Frame Size (External Dimensions)||300 x 300 mm to 560 x 1500 mm
(11.8" x 11.8" to 22" x 59")
|Board Size||Min: 100 x 50mm
Max: 1200 x 300mm
|Board Thickness||0.4 to 5 mm|
|Board Warpage||Max PCB 1% of diagonal line|
|Blade Type||Metal or plastic, 45° or 60°|
|PCB Fixation||Screw clamping system and vacuum|
|CCD FOV||5 x 7 mm|
|Vision Fiducial||Standard fiducial and any pads, 0.5 to 3 mm|
|Air & Power Requirements||220VAC 50-60 Hz power, 75psi (5 bar) air|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||91" x 67" x 74" (2300 x 1704 x 1878 mm)|
|Weight||1918 lbs (870 kg)
- Fast, easy job changeover
- Ideal for LED strip production. AP1200 provides fast, high-precision printing for LED panels and other applications. Fully automatic production transports the board from the loader, automatically aligns the PCB to the stencil, lowers the stencil, and prints solder paste onto the pads at a programmable speed and pressure. The stencil then lifts up from the board—also at a programmable speed—and the board is transported upline to the next processing step. AP1200's unique clamping device prevents flexible boards from bending. The vacuum table holding fixture ensures that PCBs lay flat. The table moves to align the PCB to the stencil.
- Fully programmable
- Windows-based AP1200 is easy to program, allowing the printer to be up and running quickly after install. All parameters, including print speed (programmable from 20 to 120 mm/s), stroke length, squeegee pressure, etc., are fully programmable via the graphical user interface. During operation, all details, including process status, of the current job are displayed on screen. Multiple user permission levels prevents important machine parameters from being accidentally changed.
- Dual, independent print heads increase throughput
Dual, independent print heads increase throughput
AP1200’s two print heads are independently controlled by high-precision ball-screw drives with a programmable transport speed. Print pressure is uniformly and accurately controlled. Self-leveling squeegees automatically adjust to the stencil surface to ensure perfect registration on every print.
Advanced vision alignment
AP1200's advanced imaging system eliminates the need for specialized fiducial marks—any pad, from 0.5 mm to 3 mm, can be used as a fidcuial mark. Multiple light source selection allows the vision system to work with a range of PCB substrate colors when learning fiducial reference points.
SMEMA-compatible for inline integration
The efficient single-stage PCB transport system is SMEMA-compatible to interface with the other production equipment on your line.
- Integrated understencil wiping
- Automatic wet/dry/vacuum understencil cleaning is included with the AP1200. The system can be programmed to clean the stencil using any combination of dry wipe, wipe with solvent (“wet wiping”), or wipe followed by vacuum to draw material out from the apertures.
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.