5500 Dual Squeegee SMD Stencil Printer
The 5500 stencil printer is engineered to meet the demands of an ever-changing industry. From prototyping to low-to-medium volume production, the 5500 is an efficient, versatile and reliable printer for small, individual boards up to large panels, both single- and double-sided.
|Stencil Frame Size||300 mm x 300 mm to 600 mm x 600 mm
(12" x 12"** to 24" x 24")
**12" x 12" Stencil requires 9" Squeegees
|Work Area /Maximum PCB Size||356 mm x 430 mm (14" x 17")|
|X and Y Axis Range||±13 mm (±0.5")|
|R Axis Range||±5.0°|
|Z Axis Range||0-19 mm (0" - .75")|
|Underside Clearance||25 mm (1")|
|Air Pressure||80 psi|
|Dimensions||840 mm L x 920 mm W x 350 mm H
(33.1" L x 36.2" W x 13.7" H)
|Net Weight||approx. 75 Kg (165 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||approx. 78 Kg (172 lbs)|
- Even, consistent print stroke minimizes printing-related defects
- The 5500 stencil printer's pneumatically controlled dual floating squeegees provide constant, even squeegee pressure throughout the print stroke, ensuring consistent prints, board after board, and minimizing the risks of solder bridging and bleeding of the solder paste under the stencil.
Bi-directional squeegee design makes it possible to print on both the forward and the return strokes for greater efficiency.
- Vertical stencil separation ensures well-defined print edges
- After printing, the vertical lift lever is used to raise the stencil vertically up off of the PCB, eliminating the risk of solder paste smearing as the stencil is opened away from the printer and ensuring well-defined print edges. The results are comparable to those produced by much more costly automated stencil printers.
- Quick setup and changeover, ergonomic operation
- With a Z-axis adjustable from 0" to 0.75" and no-tools-required tooling, double-sided boards are easily accommodated, as is off-contact screen printing.
The 5500's universal squeegee holders accept metal, polyurethane, and rubber squeegee blades. One pair of 12" metal and rubber squeegee blades are included.
The squeegee shuttle moves side-to-side so that the operator doesn't have to reach across to the back of the machine to print.
- 5500 Benchtop Stencil Printer Users Include:
- Electric test and measuring instrument manufacturer Megger of Norristown, PA—Greg Wolfe
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.