5500 Dual Squeegee SMD Stencil Printer
The 5500 is engineered to meet the demands of an ever-changing industry; from prototyping to medium-volume production, the 5500 is an efficient, versatile, and reliable printer. Print small individual boards or large panels, the 5500 can grow with your company, meeting your production needs for years to come.
QUESTIONS? TEXT OR CALL
- Chris Ellis 215-869-8374
- EAST COAST
- Ed Stone 215-808-6266
- WEST COAST
- 9" squeegee assembly w/metal blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer + $295.00
- 12" squeegee assembly w/metal blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer + $350.00
- 14" squeegee assembly w/metal blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer + $595.00
- 16" squeegee assembly w/metal blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer + $695.00
- 17" squeegee assembly w/metal blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer + $795.00
- 9" metal squeegee blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer. + $100.00
- 12" metal squeegee blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer. + $180.00
- 14" metal squeegee blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer. + $150.00
- 16" metal squeegee blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer. + $200.00
- 17" metal squeegee blade (set of 2) for 5500 printer. + $250.00
Even, consistent print strokeS
The 5500 has pneumatically controlled, dual floating squeegees that provide constant squeegee pressure throughout the print stroke, ensuring consistent prints, board after board. This machine will minimize the risks of solder bridging or solder paste bleeding under the stencil. A bidirectional squeegee design makes it possible to print on both the forward and the return strokes for greater efficiency.
WELL-DEFINED PRINT EDGES
After printing, the vertical lift lever is used to raise the stencil vertically, off the PCB, eliminating the risk of solder paste smearing as the stencil is opened away from the printer and ensuring well-defined print edges. The results are comparable to those produced by much more costly automated stencil printers.
Easy Setup and Changeover
- With a Z-axis adjustable from 0" to 0.75" and no-tools-required tooling, double-sided boards are easily accommodated, as is off-contact screen printing.
- The 5500's universal squeegee holders accept metal, polyurethane, and rubber squeegee blades. One pair of 12" metal and rubber squeegee blades are included.
- The squeegee shuttle moves side-to-side so the operator doesn't have to reach across to the back of the machine to print.
|Stencil Frame Size||
300 mm x 300 mm to 600 mm x 600 mm
|Work Area/Maximum PCB Size||356 mm x 430 mm (14" x 17")|
|X and Y Axes Range||±13 mm (±0.5")|
|R Axis Range||±5.0°|
|Z-axis Range||0-19 mm (0" - 0.75")|
|Underside Clearance||25 mm (1")|
|Air Pressure||80 psi|
|Dimensions||840 mm L x 920 mm W x 350 mm H
(33.1" L x 36.2" W x 13.7" H)
|Net Weight||Approx. 75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 78 kg (172 lbs)|