4500R Precision Manual Stencil Printer
Manually operated 4500R stencil printer is fast enough to keep up with high-speed pick and place machines without sacrificing precision and accuracy. The printer's flexibility and ease of use also makes it a favorite choice for many smaller production environments.
|Frame Size||20" x 20" (508 x 508mm)|
|Print Area||16" x 18" (406 x 457mm)|
|X and Y Axis Range||±0.5"|
|Off-Contact (Z-Axis) Range||0.0" - 0.75"|
|Overall Dimensions||33.1" x 36.2" x 9.8"
(840mm 920mm 250mm)
|Net Weight||110 lbs (50 kg)|
|Shipping Data||Weight: 168 lbs (76 kg)
Dims: 41" x 41" x 18" (840mm x 920mm x 250mm)
- Minimizes downtime
- Setup and cleanup are fast and simple, keeping downtime to an absolute minimum. The printer's universal frame holder ensures fast stencil and screen mounting and removal. No-tools-required tooling provides fast set up for double-sided boards. 4500R accommodates boards of all sizes, up to a maximum print area of 16" x 18" (406 x 475 mm).
- Accuracy and repeatability
- Precision, self-locking X, Y and theta adjustments align the PCB's pads to the stencil holes for precise, fine pitch printing of solder paste. Smooth printing is assured with the included 10" rubber-bladed, handheld squeegee.
- Sturdy and Versatile
- 4500R's universal frame holder accepts framed stencils and screens to (508 x 508 mm) 20" x 20". Z-axis range of 0.0"–0.75" makes room for double-sided boards and permits off-contact screen printing. The printer's heavy duty construction (it weighs 110 lbs) and easy-clean design ensures years of trouble-free printing.
- Easy Double-Sided Board Setup
- SMT assembly shown face-down on the double-sided tooling, ready to have its unbuilt side printed.
Included tooling for double-sided boards ensures quick job changeover. Setting up for a different sized board takes almost no time at all. Tooling is completely hand-machined; no rough edges. Large, easy-to-turn precision adjustment knobs for accuracy.
- Comments from 4500R Stencil Printer Users:
- "Exemplary customer service today, as you know, is usually hard to find- you have provided that to AAC with your skilled employees." —Phil Koch, American Aerospace Controls, Farmingdale, NY
"I appreciate that tech support is always a phone call away." —Brett Clarin, PCB Builders Inc, Hauppauge, NY
“Manncorp's products have provided great value in our operation and we expect to purchase bigger and faster equipment from them as our business grows in 2010." —Matt Becker, Affineon Lighting, Coral Springs, FL
"Switchit’s relationship with Manncorp has been at the top of our list…thanks Manncorp." —Mark Parker, Switchit, Missouri City, TX
Submitting Form. Please Wait...
A new user account has been created for you and an email with your user name and password was sent to the email address you supplied.
When you close this form you will be logged in and will be able to see all pricing and request quotes or purchase products.
On future visits simply login.
You can contact us directly by phone at 215.830.1200 or send an email to email@example.com.